WORK OF GRACE GROUP HOTELS IN THE CONDITIONS OF CORONAVIRUS
As You know, the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic has been declared worldwide. We consider it important to tell You what GRACE GROUP HOTELS is doing in this difficult period.
First of all, we take all possible precautions and strictly observe sanitary standards to protect the health of our guests.
We care about the health of our guests, so we follow who recommendations for the prevention of COVID-19 coronavirus:
- We inform employees and guests about preventive measures on a daily basis;
- We regularly treat all rooms and all surfaces with disinfectants;
- Daily check the health status of our guests and employees;
- In our restaurants, at the entrance, we always disinfect the hands of all our guests;
- Our employees regularly disinfect hands and surfaces for preparing and serving food and beverages;
- All hotels of the group have facilities for isolating employees and guests whose health is of concern, to wait for the arrival of medical assistance.
For all questions about booking and accommodation, you will be traditionally advised by the managers of our booking Department by phone: 8 (800) 551-63-50
The management of the Grace hotel group responds promptly to every change in the coronavirus situation. Our goal is to maintain a high level of service for our guests in all circumstances.